"God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family."--Author Unknown

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Soupy Man and Friends

Daniel found Aaron's old Superman cape and all the boys have had a fun time playing with it. Whenever Daniel wears it he insists he is Soupyman NOT Superman. I have tried to correct him, but there is no arguing with a two year old!! Josh is Spiderman with a cape and Matthew is just happy to get a chance to wear it sometimes. Josh also informed me that Spiderman DOES NOT take naps so I don't need to ask anymore. I guess Spiderman can have a little attitude when he wants as well:). So if you ever need help remember to call for Soupyman and Spiderman with a cape!!

Speaking of soup I tried making some three bean chili this week. Beans are pretty high in fiber causing some undesirable consequences. We had it Monday night and Aaron, Josh and Daniel are still reeling from its effects. Matthew and myself are somewhat intestinally challenged (me especially since the pregnancy!!) so we have been great. I don't know what to do with the leftovers because Aaron refuses to take them to work for some reason...
Daniel and I have been trading the same cold back and forth it seems. He has been getting some breathing treatments for the last couple days and it looks like things are getting better.
Aaron's car window motor died again a couple months ago, but this time it is on the passenger side. We finally got it fixed this week. He was tired of not being protected from the elements for some reason...
I took Josh and Daniel to the Dinosaur Park on Tuesday because it was a very beautiful day up to 80 degrees. Well surprise, surprise I got sunburned again. You think I would learn!! The kids didn't get anything, but I am starting to get a very defined farmer's tan. I just got done peeling in time to peel again. I did come home and find the sunscreen so we will all be protected next time--if I remember!!

No comments: