"God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family."--Author Unknown

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Bad Day Saga


Before reading this post read the prior post, please. Well after Daniel fell down the stairs he wouldn't move his arm and screamed if you got close to it. Fearing the worst I called the 24 hour pediatrician's clinic by our house and got an appointment. Aaron was able to beg off of work an hour early and I insisted on him going because I got the last broken bone--his femur last year about this time. Our suspicions were confirmed with an X-ray showing that he broke his collar bone. This is just the icing on the cake for my most wonderful day. He has to wear a sling for the next two weeks. I didn't know they made slings that little. He is looking pretty pitiful and haggard right now as am I.

No comments: