I just realized today that Sarah will be here before we know it. If she is as early as Daniel was we only have 2 weeks left!?! Even if I went to term I only have a couple more weeks than that, anyway. I still haven't packed my hospital bag, gotten out the baby clothes, set up the car seat, etc. I really need to get moving!! I have procrastinated thinking I have all the time in the world, but it is running out too fast!!
This week the bowling alley has been closed because they were replacing the carpet. We are there so much that the workers are getting to know the boys and even know their shoe sizes without asking. Matthew is really good at memorizing names so he knows all the employee's names and tells each of them if he gets a strike or a spare as well as says hello when we get there. I like going because it is air conditioned!! Anyway, of all the weeks this week my museum pass to the Dinosaur Park, Train Museum, and the Nature Center expired as well. The kids have been going stir crazy and continually ask what their options are for that day. It is really hard for them to comprehend actually staying home for a day--imagine that. Well we did just that today we stayed home and I got out the slip 'n' slide and the sprinkler--outside the house this time ;P. The kids would only stay outside if I was there with them. It has been so hot and I am a whimp and didn't last too long outside and the kids didn't either after I came in. I will be so glad when school starts again. My due date is the first day of school so we are having two count downs--one for school beginning and one for the baby's birth. Luckily the neighbor girl came and asked Josh to come play and since they were playing outside Matthew went over to their house as well. That took care of their boredom at least for one afternoon. I am excited because Aaron has off tomorrow and the kids still have kids in the park in the morning so we have a free morning with only one kid which is a lot more manageable than three. We are taking advantage and taking a hospital tour of labor and delivery since we are going to a different hospital this time. We chose this hospital because they have a better newborn intensive care unit. We are going here because with our luck--2 out of 3 kids have ended up in the NICU--you never know and it is better to be safe than sorry. Hopefully I can start getting my act together soon and start preparations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment