"God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family."--Author Unknown

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Makes It All Worth It!!

When I get stuff like this it makes all the grief, embarrassing moments and messes worth it!! This just absolutely made my day yesterday. Josh did this at school for Valentine's Day without any help or suggestion from the teacher which makes it that much better!

4 comments:

Jeff n Jill said...

How sweet! You have such wonderful kids!

KiLee said...

That is adorable! What a sweet guy!

Johanna said...

Awwwwww... Wanna trade? Kade's said that he loves me because I take him to Grandma's

Nurse Heidi said...

Oh my gosh! I'd frame that and hang it on my wall for forever! So sweet :).