I guess it is momentous that I have made it so far--I had Daniel right at 35 weeks and I hit that yesterday. I am just hoping I can make it until 39 weeks. I guess my babies need the whole time to cook in the oven or maybe it is just the boys that are weak, hopefully Sarah will be one strong girl. I know she will get that way by having three older brothers.
On a side note talking about ancestry--Aaron's Native American blood truly flows through Daniel's veins. 90% of nights when we go to check on Daniel he prefers sleeping on the floor instead of his bed. It looks like he might be sharing a room with Sarah so I will have to be careful not to trip over him in my sleepy state while trying to find and feed her. We will put him to bed in bed, but inevitably he ends up on the floor through preference. What a crazy kid!!
We have been bowling quite a bit this summer and they have gotten to know us at the bowling center. They even get all the kids' shoes out without needing to ask sizes anymore when we walk in. Matthew has a propensity for memorizing people's names and he has down all the employee's names at the bowling center. Josh tries to do the same, but that just isn't quite his gift. Josh thinks any guy that works there that their name is Steve. One of the employees whose name is David has corrected him I don't know how many times, but Josh still insists his name is Steve. Josh will walk in and say, "Oh hi, Steve." Every time David's response is, "My name is David, dude." Maybe Josh really does has selective hearing loss to more voices than just mine. David/Steve seems to take it in stride, though.

2 comments:
whooo hooo....look at that tummy! thank you for fulfilling my whimsical request!!! we need to document what a rebecca tummy looks like longer than 35 weeks...35 weeks & 1 day! :) next week i expect to see a 36 week rebecca tummy - this may never happen again....or will it????
(don't you love it when people start asking you when you are going to have another when you havent even had the one you're having?!?!?!?!)
love ya - jill
Now is not the right time to ask about having children in general ;).
Post a Comment