We will be blessing Sarah this Sunday so we are going to have a house full of family this weekend. It should be wild and crazy at our house! Matthew stresses out at anything out of the ordinary so to lessen the stress he will stay the part of the weekend at G&G Terry's. Thanks, Mom and Dad! Hopefully, Sarah will cooperate with everything and not scream the whole time or have a blowout! Keep your fingers crossed for us!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
New Toy
I finally got my new dishwasher yesterday. I am so glad to finally have one again! However, it
did come with a price. During installation Aaron accidentally drilled a hole in my kitchen counter top. I am trying not to be upset, but... It did take longer than expected and three trips to Lowes to get everything we needed. Oh the joys of home ownership!
I also have a budding artist in the family. I don't know which child it is, but they decided to take some artistic liberty all over my sliding
glass door. At least it is just my glass door and not the wall!! Geez--I don't know who is more of a destroyer--my children or my husband. It's a good thing I love them all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It sounds like you have a fun weekend ahead. When we had our new dishwasher installed, the guys who installed it chipped a big chunk out of our counters edge. They sent a guy to fix it and he was great. I can't even tell it was broken. He fills it in with something and then paints over it. He is called "The Furniture Doctor" and he is located in Kaysville. You could google that for his number if you need it fixed. I hope that helps!
Ooooh boy. Sounds like Aaron does home improvement projects about like Alan does. We average at least three trips back to Home Depot for any "small" project. I generally try to hire things out as much as possible for the sake of our marriage ;).
Post a Comment