"God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family."--Author Unknown

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Daniel's Playgroup Birthday Party

Yesterday it was our turn to host playgroup. Since Daniel's birthday is in a week I decided to have a birthday party to celebrate. The kids had Daniel friendly cupcakes or as Daniel says "puck-cakes". I made some frosting and everyone got to choose what color they wanted to frost their cupcakes with. Then we had all kinds of sprinkles to choose from. Everyone even got their own candles to blow out. I think Daniel and everyone else had a pretty fun time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Garrett had such a fun time! Thanks for hosting!

Anonymous said...

Ellie loved the cupcakes and she really did save one for Cameron and Derek to share. They also thought they were great! Happy birthday Daniel!

Johanna said...

Nice new table! I love it.