"God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family."--Author Unknown

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Definite Proof

I had the big ultrasound today where they look at everything on the baby. I am very happy and relieved to report everything is just perfect. We even got to see some 4-D images of the baby. He seems to have the same nose as Sarah, but it is still hard to tell with the ultrasound images. It is getting me more excited to meet him, but hopefully we won't meet him too soon. He is currently about 1 pound 10 ounces and growing great. I will be 25 weeks along tomorrow and it is going by pretty fast.
And this picture erased any doubts in my mind about the gender of the baby. It definitely is a boy. There is nothing like seeing the boy part in 4-D ;). Now as for names we have it narrowed down to a few. To keep the biblical name theme going, here's what we have: Noah, Benjamin, Adam, Timothy, Andrew, Michael and Jonathon (John). Which one do you like?

10 comments:

Cami said...

He looks so cute! No surprise there though! :) I like Noah, Timothy, and Andrew. Good luck!
Matthew told me he was having a new baby named Noah.. I think he's leaning more towards that one. :)

Todd and Amyjoy said...

Great choices! My vote is Noah or Benjamin.

Anonymous said...

They got some great shots of him! So cute!

I like Noah, Benjamin and Andrew.

Good Luck!

The Crandall Clan said...

I vote for Adam or Andrew. What a cutie already. What a cool ultra sound. That looks like it would be a fun one.

KiLee said...

My vote is for Noah. I really like that name. It was on my short list when we had Ryker, but it didn't make it through the elimination process. :) Good luck deciding!

Anonymous said...

Wow..what great pictures. He's a cutie already. I like Noah also.

Jeff n Jill said...

Well, what's his middle name going to be? It has to flow...so I can't make up my mind until I hear the middle name to see if it all goes together. :)

Rebecca said...

Jill his middle name will most likely be Terry, but you never know. I think most of the names go along with that.

Grandma Phil Mancil said...

I just read your last few comments.
I am glad that you have Terry as middle name.

Jeff n Jill said...

Andrew Terry Mancil
Noah Terry Mancil
Benjamin Terry Mancil
Jonathan Terry Mancil
Michael Terry Mancil
Adam Terry Mancil

hmmm...I think I like Andrew Terry Mancil the best. :) For what it's worth! :)