Thursday, April 15, 2010
Slowly Learning...
Wow, the last month at our house has been pretty crazy. Between Josh's ER visits, ambulance ride and hospital stay, my 9 day hospital stay, having a baby, Noah's hospital stay, having two different cars break down (stranding Aaron both times), and yesterday our 2 year old TV completely died, I am trying to see what I should be learning from all these experiences. I am trying to learn it fast because I don't know if I could handle something else going wrong. I do know that going through all this it makes me appreciate when things run smoothly (and when everything is working like cars, appliances, TVs, etc.) in my life. It also has taught me that a lot of people are willing to help and it is through people that the Lord can help each of us. We have been really humbled and have really learned that (especially with my and Noah's hospital stay)we have had many offers of help and I have had to really use them because we have really NEEDED the help. I have learned that we truly aren't in as much control of our lives as we think and I guess it took all this to make me realize I cannot do this alone. Lastly I have learned that no matter what we put in our Flex Spending Account for the year it is never enough :). Hopefully I have learned whatever I have needed to because I don't want to learn any more right now....my brain hurts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think most of us, if not all of us, know that feeling! I relate to you so much Becca girl! Just keep putting one foot in front of the other and try to do it with your eyes open. That way even if your brain isn't all the way in the moment, then at least you'll have subconscious memories of how adorable your precious little ones are!
YOU ROCK MAMA! (And thank goodness the people around you do too!)
I don't blame you!!! Oh my gosh! You are supermom and don't need to learn anything else...we'll keep praying for you!
Post a Comment