"God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family."--Author Unknown

Monday, October 27, 2008

4:4:4 Tag

I've been tagged by April.
Here's how it works:
1. Go to your pictures.
2. Upload the fourth picture from the fourth folder.
3. Post.
4. Tag 4 friends.

This is Josh at the corn maze a couple years ago. He seems so little. I think it was this fateful day he decided to forget the potty training and take care of the #2 business in his pants. This doubly bad because we only had two wet wipes and no extra underwear or clothing. Aaron took one for the team and cleaned him up the best he could in a smelly port-o-potty. The Scooby underwear didn't make it either. They were left in the depths of the port-o-potty. Josh had to go commando until we got home. Oh the memories!!

I tag Johanna, Nikki, Susan and Nurse Heidi.

1 comment:

Nurse Heidi said...

Fun tag! I like short and sweet ones :). I'll do it tomorrow since I've already waaaaay exceeded my blog capacity for the day.

I'm super impressed that you canned chicken! Golly, I couldn't even muster up the energy to bottle anything. I froze the tomato sauce that I made, as well as some freezer jam, then gave everything else away.