Daniel is still taking swimming lessons, but Thursday he had a bad experience. To pass his class he has to hold his breath and stay under water for three seconds. His teacher pushed him under and kept him down for three seconds, but he wasn't ready before he got pushed under. He came up screaming and continued to scream the whole rest of the lesson. I hope he will be able to handle the lesson on Monday. Keep your fingers crossed!
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Halloween Party
Daniel is still taking swimming lessons, but Thursday he had a bad experience. To pass his class he has to hold his breath and stay under water for three seconds. His teacher pushed him under and kept him down for three seconds, but he wasn't ready before he got pushed under. He came up screaming and continued to scream the whole rest of the lesson. I hope he will be able to handle the lesson on Monday. Keep your fingers crossed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I loved the costumes. They all looked so cute!
Jeff was a pirate too this year for our ward party!!!
Post a Comment