

Sarah is just starting to smile occasionally. I tried to catch it, but I didn't do a very good job. I still think it's cute.
The boys are modeling their new shirts they got from G&G Mancil that change from white to color in the sun. They think it's pretty neat to see.
Josh

started

swimming lessons again just to reinforce what he's learned in the class he had during the summer. Hopefully, he can pass it this time since he's repeating the same class. He loves it, though.
Daniel had playgroup today and

made a leaf picture with the fall leaves. He was pretty proud and showed Aaron as soon as he walked through the door. He had fun.
2 comments:
Rebecca! Hey I saw you on April's blog. So glad you have one. The kids are so cute and I loved sarah's smile. Sibley talks about going to daniel's house often. And the veges you gave me were awesome. I would eat the tomatoes and Rob asked where I got them. They were the juiciest tomatoes I have ever had. Anyway, my blog is private so email me at brandikoch@gmail.com and I will add you to the list.
Oh, the bows. She is so cute.
Post a Comment