Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Too Quiet
This morning I was up getting ready and it was way too quiet. I came downstairs to see what was going on and this is what I saw:
Both Sarah and Daniel were fast asleep. Daniel didn't get to bed last night until 10pm and he was awakened by Josh this morning sometime around 5am to watch cartoons. Knowing he had little sleep last night I let him sleep because I didn't want to deal with a cranky 3 year old any more than I had to today. Now I don't know what to do with myself since Matthew and Josh are at Kids in the Park and the other two are asleep. I better go find me a good book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's so nice! I hope you are enjoying your quiet time!
Okay, whatever you gave them...I need some!
Post a Comment