We have two bathrooms upstairs. Ever since I can remember the boys' preferred using our master bathroom for all their needs. Well after having a horribly messy bathroom with long forgotten unflushed toilets for as long as I can remember I got sick of it. How hard is it to remember to flush the toilet?!? I finally insisted they use the other bathroom and stop using ours to try and keep ours clean. After a week of this I have finally seen a huge difference. Their bathroom looks like a murder scene only instead of blood spatters it is toothpaste spatters EVERYWHERE. The pictures don't even do it justice. There is toothpaste on the door, the mirror, the walls, the shower curtain, the toilet, the door jam, the cupboard, and even the ceiling and I really don't want to know how that happened. Here is the scene of the crime...keep in mind it has only been a few days since it was last cleaned--YUCK!! I didn't include pictures of the used to be white but now it's yellow toilet because we all know what three little boys with no aim can do. I think I have a pretty good idea of the whodunits. Now I know why my stash of toothpaste has been depleting so rapidly. Good thing I still love them.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I thought it was just my kids...
It's a good thing that the bathroom is your favorite room to clean! :) Have you taught them to not let hair collect in the drain? :)
Looks familiar. We have Derek cleaning the 'boys' bathroom now. He is actually getting better about being such a slob in there. Now if we could get Cameron to do the same.
Rebecca shaves their hair so she doesn't have to worry about collecting hair in the drain.
Post a Comment