"God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family."--Author Unknown

Monday, September 21, 2009

I'm a Big Girl Now

We finally made the transition between backward facing car seat to forward facing. I thought Sarah would love it, but she was non-plussed. I think she even preferred the backward facing one, but that's too bad so sad. She is now too big for it. All my other kids loved the forward facing because they could see what was going on, but Sarah didn't seem to care--she just cried and played with the chest strap.In other big girl happenings after much wailing and gnashing of teeth from me and Sarah, I finally was able to do this hairdo on Sarah. I am hoping it will stay in for a few days, because it will take me that much time to work up the nerve and patience to try it again.

3 comments:

The Crandall Clan said...

Poor baby! That hair doo is adorable! I cant wait until Maddy has enought hair to do something like that. :) She refuses to keed head bands in any more. So I for sure have to dress her in PINK! :) And I cant believe how big she is getting. We gave up on the back ward facing car seat last week. Maddy LOVES facing forwards. I know we were a month early. :}

Anonymous said...

What a cute girl! Kenzie was in her baby seat forever!
Her hair is adorable! I remember the first time I did that to Kenzie.. she wasn't too happy with me! But it looked cute! :)

Johanna said...

Just tell her that is the price of beauty. Good job on a wiggly baby!