Yesterday we finished off Josh's birthday cake. While we were cleaning up dinner I sent Josh outside to throw the cake box away. He came back inside with blue frosting smeared all over his hands, face and shirt. According to Josh if there was still frosting inside the cake box, the cake wasn't all gone. Don't worry, Josh took care of the rest of the frosting. When I went to take Daniel to preschool today I found this on the driveway.
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Asthma Flair Up, Cake Smears, Hangaburgers and Pulling Up
Daniel had an asthma flair up this week. It started Sunday night with some very slight wheezing. By Monday morning he was really wheezing. I gave him his rescue inhaler, but that didn't do much. I had then find the nebulizer, dust it off and start a mask breathing treatment on him. It has been at least a year or more since Daniel has needed the nebulizer. I don't know what set him off, but he has needed breathing treatments for the last two days around the clock. I don't think he ate anything he was allergic to, but you never know. It also may just be all the spring pollens in the air. Who knows?!
He doesn't mind the mask treatments too much because he gets to either watch TV or play games on my cell phone while he's getting the treatment. This morning I set him up on a treatment and ran upstairs to take a shower. When I got back he showed me this picture he took. It looks like he is playing with more than the games on my cell phone--the little stinker!! Hopefully he didn't show Sarah how to do too much on my phone or she might do some real damage!
The kids have decided they all love hamburgers or hangaburgers according to Daniel. This is one of those cute things your kids say that you just don't want to correct. I recorded it before he learns the right way to say hamburgers.
Yesterday we finished off Josh's birthday cake. While we were cleaning up dinner I sent Josh outside to throw the cake box away. He came back inside with blue frosting smeared all over his hands, face and shirt. According to Josh if there was still frosting inside the cake box, the cake wasn't all gone. Don't worry, Josh took care of the rest of the frosting. When I went to take Daniel to preschool today I found this on the driveway.
It looks like in his haste to eat the frosting he spilled the cake box all over the driveway. Nice. I guess I will clean that up and NEVER ask Josh to take out a leftover cake box again.
Yesterday we finished off Josh's birthday cake. While we were cleaning up dinner I sent Josh outside to throw the cake box away. He came back inside with blue frosting smeared all over his hands, face and shirt. According to Josh if there was still frosting inside the cake box, the cake wasn't all gone. Don't worry, Josh took care of the rest of the frosting. When I went to take Daniel to preschool today I found this on the driveway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
what a big boy! Yay Noah!
Post a Comment