
He doesn't get scared very easily. He is my daredevil who is always up for most anything. He has been that way since I can remember. Santa doesn't even scare him.
He has always been in touch with his silly side!!


1. Fav. color: RED
2. Fav. Activity: Playing the Wii
3. Fav. Food: Lasagna
4. Fav. Subject: Reading
5. Fav. Book: Harry Potter/ Diary of a Wimpy Kid
6. Fav. Candy: Hershey Bar
We are so glad Josh is a part of our family. He helps me out so much. He is a joy to have around!! Happy birthday!!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Josh! You are such a wonderful, helpful boy. Sydney and I are so excited to be able to come to your baptism later this month. Uncle Jeff, Sydney, and I love you and are glad you are part of our family! :X (Big Kiss!)
Post a Comment