Josh is enjoying kindergarten. He got his first homework today and was quite eager to start on it. I wonder how long he will be excited about homework--I am hoping for at least another 12 years ;). The teacher let the students choose where and who they wanted to sit by. Unfortunately all of Josh's neighborhood friends got placed in the other class, but he chose to sit by a little girl who he met during the summer at Kids in the Park. I stayed for the first 10 minutes and she really took care of Josh. I am glad he has a 'little mother' to help him.
As for Sarah she is really enjoying her 3 am feedings that she stretches out for at least 90 minutes--I am soooo TIRED!! She has a doctor's check-up tomorrow so hopefully things are going great. Her umbilical cord fell off, but she has a small umbilical hernia so she will have an 'outie' belly button. Josh finally realized the difference between girls and boys when I was changing her diaper the other day. At least we have a jump start for the maturation talk in a couple years. Sarah has also decided that bottles are the ickiest thing in the world, but she will eventually take one if you try hard enough. I think we might have to work a little harder on that!!

No comments:
Post a Comment