We did venture out to Josh's and Matthew's soccer games. We found out the coach and two players will be gone next week so Aaron got suckered
into coaching Josh's team for next week. I am hoping I alone can keep the other three under control during the game. During Matthew's game Matthew got to be goalie for couple minutes towards the end of the game, but one of the coaches helped him instead of Aaron. While Matthew played Josh and Daniel found some friends to play with. I was keeping an eye on them while trying to watch the game. One time when I turned around to check on them I saw Josh pull the front of his shorts down and start to use the bathroom in the grass. Aaron hurried over and had a little talk with Josh. He had to sit right next to us until the game was over and then he came home and had to sit in time out while he thought about what he did. We are quite embarrassed! We are hoping he has learned to use the bathroom in the bathroom and not to do that in public, but time will tell. You never quite know what goes through kids' minds.
We have decided to sort through our toys to get rid of all the Happy Meal toys and things like that. We brought them all upstairs to sort through and you would think it was Christmas all over again. The kids have pulled them all out and they are scattered all through the house. We are trying to find a better storage solution for them. I have a few ideas we may try so we are waiting to see what works. Daniel found an old doll baby bottle today and has been trying to feed his dinosaurs and stuffed animals. He has even tried feeding Sarah a few times when he doesn't think I am looking. That girl is going to have to be tough to survive in this house!

No comments:
Post a Comment