Saturday, March 7, 2009
Goosed
Today we went to Harbor Freight which is quite a manly store with their wide selection of tools, machines, and all other manly stuff. Matthew insisted on wearing his Heely shoes--the shoe with the skate in the sole. He is still learning how to work them so he is not quite steady on his feet. While we were there he was holding on to me and skating around. Aaron and I had stopped to look at something and next thing I know Matthew is holding on to a stranger for support. Now he isn't just holding on anywhere, Matthew has his hand grabbing this guy's bum. The burly guy turned around to see who the pervert was and saw it was just Matthew. Not knowing what to say I took Matthew to a different part of the store where there were no burly guy's bums to grab--not that I have ever noticed that before (except on Aaron of course). Gotta love kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I was seriously laughing out loud when I read this. Very funny and embarrassing at the same time.
Whoops...not Aaron...Melanie.
Like you said...Gotta love kids!
What would we do without them;)
Post a Comment