"God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family."--Author Unknown

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patrick's Day

Being St. Patrick's Day I made sure my boys wore some kind of green today so they wouldn't get pinched at school. I am sure glad I did because Josh told me when I picked him up from kindergarten that if you didn't wear green you got punched out. When did St. Patrick's Day become violent? I didn't think I was that old. When I was in school you just got pinched if you didn't wear any green. I guess it has escalated to punching out. Boy and I thought pinching was bad...Maybe slip of the tongue (punched vs. pinched) or slip of a fist--there's not that much difference between them besides some black eyes, right?

No comments: