Aunt Jill (Aaron's sister) is in visiting for a
few days. She has been the one to teach all of my children how to drink from a straw so she thought she would try with Sarah. Sarah was not too cooperative. She loved the Diet Coke, but only if you poured it into her mouth from the straw. She would cry unless you poured it into her mouth. She can be pretty stubborn. Must get that from her dad because I know it wouldn't come from me at all ;).
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Sarah the Grump
Today Sarah has been fussy and whiny all day. Th
at is not like her. She has had a fever for the last few days, but she woke up without one this morning. The only thing is she is so fussy. I was trying to figure out why when I looked in her mouth and saw some new top teeth just starting to come in. Ouch! I have a little more sympathy now I think I know the problem. I tried to get a picture of the new teeth, but she was quite uncooperative. Oh well I guess I will have a while to look at them unless she knocks them out like Matthew did when he was two years old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey, saw Aunt Jill just today. She is so sweet. Tell her hi.
My Dallas knocked his front tooth out too when he had just learned to walk. 5 years later it is still missing! My kids don't get "new" teeth until late.
Post a Comment