Saturday, July 25, 2009
Unfortunate Incident
Yesterday was haircut day for our family. I started with the boys and finished up with Aaron. I must say that as Aaron ages his eyebrows are becoming more unruly. It has come to the point I have to trim those along with his hair when he gets a haircut. Unfortunately yesterday as I was trimming them I didn't realized how short I had trimmed one side. It didn't come to my attention until Aaron looked in the mirror and yelled my name. I went to look and I accidentally shaved off half of one eyebrow. Oops :P. In my defense it was a very hot day and I was trying to keep an eye on four kids as I was cutting his hair. That still doesn't make him any happier, but hey it will grow back soon...I hope. He now refers to himself as the "Half-Brow Freak". If you happen to notice, don't point and laugh where he can see you, please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
lol...
Oh no. ALan would KILL me! Good luck with that, I Hope it grows back soon. he he :)
Ha ha ha!! That is hilarious! I am Rofl!!!! he he he!!! but SSSSSSSHHHH don't telly him I said so!!! :p
Oh my word, that's hilarious! I used to cut Alan's hair, but as he's gotten progressively thinner, he's become more picky. He won't even let his mom do it anymore and instead submits his bushiness to Great Clips. If I show him this post, that'll only solidify in his head why he shouldn't let me do it, because that is something I'd totally do...
Post a Comment