Tonight we had spaghetti for dinner. After trying to get the food into Sarah's mouth unsuccessfully, I just gave her the bowl and let her have at it. The picture doesn't even do the mess justice. She discovered she has some nice bowl scrubbers on the top of her head aka piggy tails that work pretty well after dumping the bowl out on her head. There is spaghetti smashed all over in her hair that you can't see in the picture. At least she is not afraid to get dirty. Matthew was just the opposite. If he got his hands messy in any way he would scream bloody murder until you cleaned them off. I guess Sarah will be getting a bath tonight--the damage is that bad!
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
The Dirty Drama Queen
Sarah has figured out how to do a tantrum. I didn't think kids could learn something like this so young. Whenever she doesn't get her own way she will cry then purposefully flop herself down on the ground and then look at you to see if you are watching. She did this one this afternoon when I wouldn't pick her up. She just flopped herself down on the ground. If that doesn't get the desired reaction then she will do it again and again. I was hoping she wasn't going to be a drama queen, but we'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Kate did that once too!! Oh my goodness...starting too early! I have tried her self-feeding a couple of times and it turns out the same way. BTW, I love the wipes picture, it's classic!!
Post a Comment