In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.
- Gordon B. Hinckley
"God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family."--Author Unknown
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Sarah's Funny Brothers
Aaron recorded this the other night while I was at class. Sarah thinks her brothers are pretty funny.
Darlin', just Darlin'! I love that she stopped laughing the minute she realized you were filming... Her brothers do love her and love making her laugh!
I am happily married to a wonderful husband. We have four busy boys with one cute little girl. My kids keep me pretty busy most of the time, so when I get a spare moment, I like to read, blog and scrapbook. I attended college and received my Bachelor's Degree in Nursing. At college, I met my husband in a karate class of all places and we have been married for 12 years. After putting my husband through college by working full time graveyard shifts as a nurse, I have gone on hiatus to be a stay-at-home Mom and enjoy spending time with the kids.
4 comments:
I love a laughing baby...better than the alternative.
I love it! So cute!
Darlin', just Darlin'! I love that she stopped laughing the minute she realized you were filming... Her brothers do love her and love making her laugh!
That was the cutiest thing ever. I love to hear a baby belly laugh. Your kids are too cute Becca.
Post a Comment