Wednesday, October 21, 2009
The Widow's Weekend
While the guys were bonding the on the deer hunt the girls got together. My sister Jennifer from Ohio came out for a visit as her husband was one of the guys that went on the hunt. She also brought her kids out with her. It was nice to finally meet my littlest nephew, baby Nick, for the first time. I didn't seem to take any pictures, unfortunately. Anyway I came down and spent the weekend at G T's house to visit. Saturday the other hunt widows came to visit. After having a small craft for all the kids we had a yummy lunch in the park made by Kneaders. It was pretty yummy. Then we came back and made some jewelry. Sarah is sporting some pretty fancy bracelets which amazingly enough she is leaving alone and not trying to yank them off. However, Thursday I caught a cold and by Sunday it had gotten the best of me. After having a yummy homemade breakfast of pancakes with raspberries I decided I had better head home and go to bed because I felt lousy. I have been recuperating ever since. I finally joined the world of the living yesterday morning which is nice since we got together for a family dinner last night because Jennifer is leaving today. It was a good visit. It had been a couple years since everyone had been together so it was nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment