Thursday, March 4, 2010
Too Close For Comfort...
I just am realizing how close this baby is to making his entrance into this world. If he comes as early as Daniel did I only have a very short 6 weeks left.....AHHHHHHH! If he comes when scheduled I only have eight weeks left. So much for staying in denial. I need to get the boy clothes out, find the blue blankets and find the boy crib bedding. So much to do that I have put off because I still am in a little bit of denial about this next upcoming arrival. It got me thinking about how soon it really is after Grandma T made his baby quilt and got a few boy outfits. I need to get myself ready, but how do you do that--Sarah's birth is still a little too fresh in my memory for comfort...Any ideas of how to mentally prepare please share!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment