
This week we were visited by G&G M as well as Aunt Jill and Uncle Jeff (Aaron's sister and bro-in-law). Everyone was in town for my niece Kate's baptism down at Aunt Susan's house (Aaron's other sister) so we all migrated down to Aunt Susan's house for the

weekend. We did drop Matthew off at G&G T's house for the weekend so he could thrive on some one-on-one attention rather than having to deal with a house full of people which gives him very high anxiety. Thanks G&G T! All of us had a good visit. Sarah absolutely thrived with all the attention from Susan's three older girls who loved taking care of Sarah. Sarah was in

princess heaven for the weekend. She got to play dress ups with high heeled sandals and had limitless attention. She loved it. Kate was baptized Saturday morning and the kids loved being there and seeing the whole baptism and confirmation. I got to see the beginning part of the program and what I saw was nice. About half way through Sarah decided she had had enough and turned into a big stinker. I had to wander the halls with her where she has discovered the fine art of tantrum

throwing. She has the
throw herself to the ground while kicking and screaming part down very well, unfortunately. She is only 18 months old for crying out loud--it's the terrible
teens as in eigh
teen months old, right?!? She finally threw so many tantrums she wore herself (and me) out and finally fell asleep on my shoulder which I was very grateful for.

Anyway seeing the baptism is getting Josh really excited for his baptism next year--crazy to think he will be baptized next year!! Josh and Sarah also loved playing with their little Chihuahua dog until Josh broke out in hives all over his face. That was even after washing his hands after playing with it so I guess Josh is allergic to

dogs. Good to know. Daniel never got close enough to really play with the dog because he is so afraid of them for some reason--who knows why? We had a fun weekend of visiting, watching movies and playing games when we could fit them in. We did have a scary moment about 4 am Friday night/Saturday morning. Aaron and I were woken up by Josh in the throws of a seizure. I must say even though I know he has epilepsy it never prepares you when you

when you see/hear the seizure or when you see the aftermath. He finally recovered and was just fine the next day, but still I am on edge. We will be making an appointment with the neurologist to see what the problem is and

hopefully we can get in soon. As for now Josh is sleeping upstairs where we will keep an ear out for anything out of the ordinary. Other than that we had a good weekend of seeing family. We appreciate the hospitality of everyone--we all had a good time.
No comments:
Post a Comment