





Aaron also got the opportunity last night to hold Sydney at the hospital last night. You can see how little she is in Aaron's hands. We are waiting for her to get big enough to get out of the hospital so we can get the two trouble makers, Sydney and Noah's, pictures together:

5 comments:
The pictures of Noah turned out awesome. I love them! I can't believe how little Sydney looks - I hope she can get out of the hospital soon! Best of luck!!
Your pictures are ADORABLE!! Better than going anywhere else! She did a great job.
Sydney is so teeny. Sweet baby. I hope she stays healthy!
Those pictures are awesome!! Susan does a great job :)
The pictures are super cute. He is such a cutie. Hope Sydney is growing good. She is so tiny and cute.
I LOVE how these pictures turned out!! I have some more ideas...I guess I'll have to come visit! :)
The picture of Aaron holding Sydney finally showed Gary and the kids just how small she really is! Cute picture! I can't wait to come hold her myself!
Post a Comment