Tuesday, June 8, 2010
10 Crazy Years
Our 10th anniversary is today and wow, what a crazy 10 years. This engagement picture makes us look so young (especially Aaron). Daniel is looking over my shoulder at our engagement picture and asking me who the guy is that's standing next to me. I am sure Aaron will really appreciate that comment (not really). I guess kids, especially ours, will make you age faster than anything. Who would have thought ten years would bring 5 kids under age 8 (what were we thinking?!?), 3 moves, 3 college degrees and lots of crazy adventures.
I still don't feel old enough to get married let alone have children. I look back to that windy day and I am thankful I made the decision to get married to Aaron. I can still see him nervously waiting at the temple wondering if I was going to show up. I was wondering if I was going to show up as well ;)--good thing I did! The Lord knew what he was doing when he paired us up in our college karate class. He is the perfect partner for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I had no idea what the next 10 years would entail, but we have weathered it pretty well seeing as we are both still standing and somewhat sane--some may not agree with the sane part, though :). I am very thankful families are forever because there is no one else I would rather be with.

3 comments:
Happy Ten Years! So happy for you guys!
I can't believe that it's already been 10 years! I'm so glad that you guys waited for me to get home! :) Way to go - I wish you many many more happy years!
You mean it has only been 10 years?!?!? But Aaron looks so old now! :)
Jeff & I ... oh & Sydney, are glad that you are a part of the family too! Y'all have brought 5 wonderful kids (although you may not think Sarah is after she messed up your Wii!) into the family. Y'all bring lots of excitement, adventures & love. (plus the crazy, so that means that Jeff & I aren't the crazy family! Whew!) ;)
Seriously though, we love y'all and are happy for you! Congrats on 10 years! Good luck surviving the next 10!!!
Post a Comment