"God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family."--Author Unknown

Thursday, June 17, 2010

When Will Summer Get Here to Stay?

This morning we all woke up and our house was freezing. I didn't think I would need to turn the furnace on in the middle of JUNE. I tried to wait until the house warmed up from 63 degrees, but I finally gave up and turned it on about noon. All the while I am thinking to myself, "IT'S the middle of JUNE for cryin' out loud!!" Here's what my poor kids this morning to get and keep warm--and of course Sarah HAD to be in the middle:Earlier in the week Sarah came and stood next to me. When I finally actually looked at her this is what I saw:
I guess she wanted to see what all the fuss was about with Noah and his binkie. She can get into more things faster than anyone I know!

1 comment:

Jeff n Jill said...

at least it isn't her thumb!