Monday Matthew and Josh had a dentist appointment. Matthew's front tooth was chipped so he got it sanded down and smoothed out. You can still tell it's chipped, but it's not as bad as it was! Josh unfortunately had a cavity in one of his bottom molars that had to be filled. However, it was small enough he didn't need a shot so that was good. It was a baby tooth so they used silver filling because it's just going to fall out anyway. At least he has a silver tooth to show for his first cavity--and we are hoping it's his only cavity, too.

Sarah has been a slow talker. She really hasn't needed to say much since her brothers do and get everything for her. She is finally starting to say stuff. A couple days ago we were getting into the car in a parking lot and she heard a dog bark. She then said, "Goggie." She also started saying "more" and today I was putting her in the car and her shoe fell off. That's when she started screaming, "MY SHOE, MY SHOE!!" Also at night Daniel tries to sneak downstairs. He got to the stair landing and asked if he could come downstairs. Before I could say anything Sarah yelled at Daniel saying, "NO!!!" and then she also tried to say something like, "Go to bed!" Also when I tuck her in bed at night I say, "Night Night" and she says, "BYE!!" I am finally glad to hear her little voice do something other than scream to get what she wants!!

No comments:
Post a Comment