My sweet baby boy Noah's birthday was today. I went back and read my old blog posts about his birth and about his rough start. By looking at him today you would have never guessed he was a preemie baby born 7 weeks early and he also had a hole in his lung. Although he spent a month in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and then was on an apnea monitor with oxygen for two months at home he is thriving today and I am very grateful!! He did get the last laugh while I was still pregnant though. He decided to turn breech at the last minute requiring me to get a C-section which was not pleasant. However, other than that he has been a very happy go lucky child and all of us love him a lot. I can't remember what life was before him and I can't imagine living without him in our family either. Babies grow and change so fast. Here are some pictures of him this last year: Here is right after he was born. He was on a ventilator and he also had an umbilical central line for access to blood and to administer medications through.

Finally got off the ventilator, but still needs a nasal cannula for oxygen. This was one of the rare times he was actually awake in the NICU. Most the time he was too tired to even open his eyes.

Here's his blessing day. He was blessed with his oxygen tubing in place. Aaron was a little nervous about that, but it all worked out.

Here's the smiley happy guy attached to NO cords:


Here's his one year pictures. He really is a sweet good natured baby. I love to squeeze him and hold him!!

Happy 1st Birthday Noah!! We love you, cute boy!!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Noah! Love You! Jeff, Sydney, and I are so glad you are in our family! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
Happy Birthday Noah!!!
Happy birthday to Noah! He is just such a cute kid!! I'm glad that even with that rough start, everything is going so well now!
Post a Comment