Today we were at Costco picking up some Daniel friendly nunnets (chicken nuggets). We had a nunnet emergency (ran out of nuggets) and needed some fast. While we were there Aaron loves eating the samples. Most samples Daniel can't eat, but we found one he could eat today--a green olive with a cut up jalapeno pepper inside it. Aaron gave one to Daniel and he ate it. After the jalapeno heat set in Daniel started frantically waving his mouth with his hand tyring to cool off the burn.

He didn't want to try another one. Sarah, however, saw the whole thing with Daniel but still wanted to try one. I gave her an olive with the cut up jalapeno inside and she ate it. We didn't get any kind of reaction out of her at all. She swallowed it like anything else. It makes me wonder if she even has taste buds! She is my best eater out of all my kids--she will eat anything and everything. Now this little experiment leaves me wondering if she even tastes anything she eats or if she just eats it. Who knows?!
Thursday was Daniel's preschool graduation. They had a little program for all the students. Here is Daniel walking inside with his graduation cap on:

They sang a bunch of songs. I love kids this age--they are so cute!

Here is Daniel receiving his diploma and hugging all his teachers:
Afterward we got a picture of two of his teachers:

Here is his friend Nicholas from class:

We traded off playdates every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon and they loved it. Daniel will be starting kindergarten next year. I will miss his chattering every morning while he is gone. I think Sarah and Noah will miss him while he is at school! I must admit I did get a little teary eyed during graduation. My kids seem to be growing up too fast **sniff**. He will love kindergarten, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment