"God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family."--Author Unknown

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Accident Prone

Daniel is very accident prone. He was running up the wooden stairs in his socks, yesterday, and he slipped and fell. He hit his front tooth as well as getting a huge gash on the inside of his lip--had the cut been on the outside of his mouth he probably would have needed stitches. I am hoping his tooth doesn't turn dark and die because that is what happened to Matthew and he ended up getting the top two teeth pulled. Daniel woke up with a swollen lip and a black bruise on his bottom lip this morning--poor kid. The pictures don't quite do it justice, however.

As for me my hair is starting to fall out. This happens after every pregnancy, but it has gotten progressively worse with each pregnancy. It's so icky--there is hair everywhere in our house and I don't have another girl in the house to blame it on, either. I was combing Josh's hair this morning when he was picking my hair off of his shirt. He said, "Mom, stop dripping hair all over me!!" I do have a few bald spots right now, but hopefully it will come back. I am just hoping it doesn't come back gray!! Oh the joys of pregnancy/having kids!

3 comments:

KiLee said...

Sounds like Kita & Daniel are a lot alike! She came close to needing stitches too.
About your hair - I feel it's about time you got some gray. Some of us have had that problem for a very long time! :)

Jeff n Jill said...

you crack me up!

Waiting for the One=-) said...

Ouch! Is he ok? That has to hurt.