We didn't do a whole lot this weekend because I had some mastitis and didn't feel so great. I have gotten it with every kid so I guess it is a rite of passage that I had to go through. I am so thankful for antibiotics!! I have no idea how much the pioneers must have suffered before antibiotics!!
I have forgotten how fast babies go through diapers and clothes. We've been having multiple code browns lately. When I was working in the hospital we had many color codes to explain different situations such as a code blue was a respiratory arrest, code red was for a fire, code pink was a baby abduction, code yellow was a bomb threat, etc. Then there was the all favorite--the CODE BROWN--which is a bathroom incident involving a diapered adult, child or baby gone wrong. We have been having many
of these as of late. I guess it is Sarah's way of having multiple wardrobe changes involving baths each day. That's what girls do, right?!? They like changing clothes many times a day I hear. I guess we will see if it continues as she gets older--hopefully, without the code brown accompanying it. She looks so innocent in the first picture, but she wasn't! The bottom picture doesn't quite show how bad it was! This is just one example of her many daily code browns. I know it's gross, but I felt the need to share for my posterity's benefit.
Josh had a talk in primary today. He gets so excited to give a talk. What happens between getting so excited in giving a talk in primary to being to utterly terrified to talk in sacrament meeting when you are an adult? He did a great job with only having two days notice. The older kids in nursery including Daniel have started going into sharing time in primary to get them ready for the big change into sunbeams after the beginning of the year. I ran into Daniel's class in the hall heading into primary. He was so excited to see me that he had to tell his teacher and his fellow classmates that I was his Mom as if they didn't already know. He's pretty funny.

3 comments:
Daniel is so cute in Nursery. Today when we were getting ready to go into primary he said to me "I get to see Josh" and his little face just was so cute!
So he told me he liked starbursts today? What other treats does he like?
I'm glad to be mostly past the code Browns now. =) I loved watching Sara in Sunday school yesterday. She is so cute!
I'm thinkin' that looks more like a code green :P. Nummy. I'm glad that we're (mostly) past that stage because there's nothing worse than a huge old blowout when you're not at home.
Post a Comment