Good news is that my children are all still alive and well after being out of school for over a week so far. Things are going pretty well. Matthew is one that tends to get into trouble if we are stuck at home all day. He likes to be on the go, but so far so good. Only 6 days and 12 hours left of Christmas break--not that I am keeping track or anything :).
Monday, December 29, 2008
JINXED
I have jinxed us. Not three days ago I was commenting on how we haven't needed to use Daniel's nebulizer so far this fall/winter. Well I guess I shouldn't have said anything!! We had to bring it out this afternoon after Daniel's inhaler just wasn't cutting it--he was wheezing and retracting pretty badly. He also started running a fever this afternoon as well. Now we can officially say it is the start of the cough and cold season!! I can't wait for our flex spending account to reset January 1st!!
Good news is that my children are all still alive and well after being out of school for over a week so far. Things are going pretty well. Matthew is one that tends to get into trouble if we are stuck at home all day. He likes to be on the go, but so far so good. Only 6 days and 12 hours left of Christmas break--not that I am keeping track or anything :).
Good news is that my children are all still alive and well after being out of school for over a week so far. Things are going pretty well. Matthew is one that tends to get into trouble if we are stuck at home all day. He likes to be on the go, but so far so good. Only 6 days and 12 hours left of Christmas break--not that I am keeping track or anything :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love your new header! It's classic :). Sorry you've got the crud at your house. Katie and I have been sick for the past week and a half here as well.
His little eyes say it all. Hope he starts feeling better.
Post a Comment