"God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family."--Author Unknown

Friday, February 6, 2009

Spooky

Sarah's hair is growing, but not uniformly. It is not long enough to put in pigtails, but getting long enough to look spooky. I don't know exactly what to do with it. I hate to trim it, but what else could I do with it?

Speaking of spookiness it was parent teachers this week which meant it was early out all week. Matthew seems to be doing ok and Josh is doing good. It is always interesting to find out what they do at school all day. Aaron was stuck in a meeting that I didn't find out about until right before the first conference started. That meant I had to bring all four kids with me being all alone. It is pretty difficult to manage them while trying to listen to the teacher speak. I think I caught all the essentials, however. Aaron did make it in time for the second conference which was nice. I am glad things will be back to normal next week schedule wise.

Last night I was able to get out of the house for a few hours. I have been on a waiting list for over a year to take a community education digital photography class. My turn finally came up so I get to get out of the house kid free one night a week for eight weeks--Wahoo!! Aaron wasn't as excited since Sarah screamed for the majority of the time I was gone even though I fed her right before I left. She's definitely a Momma's girl and that is ok with me...most of the time, anyway.

1 comment:

Waiting for the One=-) said...

But it's so cute. Nobody is looking at her hair anyways, she has the most amazing blue eyes!