Saturday, March 28, 2009
Old
Another birthday has come and gone and, boy, do I feel old. Aaron is rubbing in the fact now that I am two years older than he is right now, but only until May. He told me when I woke up before I got out of bed to wait for him to get my walker--I'm sure glad I married a comedian (read with much sarcasm!) Anyway, Aaron did give me the greatest birthday present! He potty trained Daniel for me back in January. Since I had already received my "gift" I was surprised when he called and scheduled me an appointment to get a haircut, color and pedicure. This was nice because I was able to have 4 hours of kid free bliss. He was hoping I would cut my hair short because he does not like long hair, but I am hoping to donate my hair. I could have donated it yesterday, but I would have had a really short haircut and I didn't want to go quite that short. Maybe next haircut I can since I only get them every 6 months. I also colored it to cover all my gray hair growing in--now they just look like highlights :). When I finished and came home, Aaron had ordered me a birthday cake from the bakery. He couldn't find any candles so I got to blow out a lighter after he and the kids sang Happy Birthday. It was a nice birthday it almost got me feeling better about being one year older--almost. Now if I could get Aaron to stop teasing me about our two year age difference right now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Becca. Your husband is so good to you. What a great present. All of it.
What a fabulous birthday gift. I hope you enjoyed every second of freedom. You deserve it. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday. You are not old...that would mean that I am old since I know I'm older than you. =)
Don't worry Becca, I'm right behind you! Only once I hit this next b-day I will be three years older than Nate...and he likes to remind me that we are in different decades! :)
Post a Comment