"God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family."--Author Unknown

Monday, March 23, 2009

Sarah's 7 Month Pictures

I finally got around to taking Sarah to get some pictures done. Here are some of the smiley and chunkalicious pictures:




10 comments:

Johanna said...

So cute! You would never know she is spoiled.

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable! She is such a sweet baby!!

Cami said...

beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!! She is so cute.

kim said...

Ditto on the adorable. And I know adorable! Still so fun huh?

The Crandall Clan said...

Very cyte Becca. Did you get them done at JcPennys? I reconize the pinkish rose blanket back ground. Thats were we got Maddys new born pictures done. They do such a great job.

Rebecca said...

Yup, they were done at JCPenney. I like most of the pictures I have had done there.

Stacey said...

WAY STINKIN CUTE!!!!!

Katie & Justin Brimhall said...

She is so cute and has the cutest little smile!

Melanie said...

Those are very cute pictures!