We needed to update our family pictures, but I was hoping to do that after I had lost the baby weight I gained from Sarah's pregnancy. Seeing as it is taking a lot longer than I had thought (she is eight months old), I finally caved. I was feeling rather guilty looking at our current family picture without Sarah so we finally got them done. I found an awesome
photographer who was willing to take the pictures on location and give us the copyright release with the CD so we can get them printed anywhere. She was really reasonable ($15) so we decided there is no time like the present. The hard part is choosing which one to use. Here are some of the pictures she took at Jensen Park in Syracuse:


Yes, she is trying to go to sleep.
9 comments:
They look great!! And so do you, baby weight?? pssh. She did a good job!
O my goodness Becca I love these pictures. I love the family the one of you guys sitting. Sarah is so CUTE!!! Well all of the kids are cute but when you first start reading this post and see Sarah its so cute.
Very cute! Good luck choosing.
Those are some wonderful pictures! Lucky you.
Awesome pics! I love the one on the bridge
They turned out so cute!! Your kids are so adorable!
Those are so cute!!! That would be a fun place to take pics. Good luck choosing!!
Those pics are priceless!
Beautiful Family Becca I love the pictures, the ones of Sarah are so Darling I love her outfit.
Post a Comment