This week is a very LOOOOOOONNNGGG Spring Break. It is going to be even longer since Aaron has to work a ton of overtime this week. Hopefully I will survive and more importantly the kids. Since I will be a single parent this week I am trying to find stuff to keep the kids busy and out of trouble during the long days. The kids have been quite creative in coming up with different things to do. They have come up with "Contortionist" Hide and Seek. Daniel and Josh can smash themselves up small enough to fit inside this box and be able to close it. They thought it was pretty funny when I could hear them, but couldn't find them. They think that's pretty funny to play the hiding game while we are shopping at the store too. I, however, don't think that it is quite as funny when I can't find them hiding in the racks at the store. Anyway, I don't think I could smash myself up like that without hurting myself quite badly.
It has only been one day and 4 more to go. Any other good ideas to pass the time during this long spring break?

3 comments:
Looks like they are finding very creative things to do.. We are going to the park tomorrow(Tuesday) for lunch if you wanna join us??? Just call me or maybe I will call you!!! :)
I feel your pain. We are going to the dinosaur park today but I don't know about the rest of the week.
I think it is baby animal days at the farm up in Logan. I can't remember what it is called, but you could run up there to check it out.
Post a Comment