It is interesting to see the little quirks each child comes with. Sarah's little quirk is whenever she is trying to fall asleep she puts her hands behind her head. It looks like she is kicking back and relaxing having a nice day at the beach. She has done this ever since she was born. It is funny to see. She does it almost every time she goes to sleep. If you are holding her and she starts putting her hands behind her head (regardless of how you are holding her) you know she is trying to fall asleep. Here are some of the many pictures I have of her doing this. I think it's pretty funny. At her last Dr. appointment she was trying to fall asleep on the table while he was examining her. He thought it was pretty funny as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
She's too cute! Kenzie does that when she is laying down watching a show. It always makes me laugh!
That is so cute!
She is darling! Cute cute cute funny baby!
I love the one with her bow over her eyes.
Post a Comment