Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Big Girl
Today was Sarah's well check appointment. It was supposed to be her nine month, but her mom got sidetracked and didn't schedule it until she was 10 months old--oops. Anyway she is on the growth chart and on track developmentally which is always comforting to hear. With her older siblings that hasn't always been the case so I don't take it for granted. She is 18 lbs 8 oz (50th percentile), 28 " tall (between 50th-75th percentile), and her head circumference is 44.1 cm (50th percentile). She is a pretty happy-go-lucky baby most of the time which is nice. She does have some stranger danger, but eventually will warm up to strangers. She is somewhat crawling and starting to pull herself up to things. She continues to be a very picky eater. She loves oatmeal and crackers, but only if I am the one feeding them to her. She will just cry if Aaron tries to feed her. She absolutely refuses a sippy cup or a bottle. Her slogan is NURSING OR BUST (no pun intended ;)). The doctor did say he had two children of his own that were like that, but they eventually did start drinking other things besides mom. I guess that gives me hope. Until then we will be connected at the...hip among other things:). I am glad she is doing great despite her rather rough entry into the world--10 months later and it is still a very vivid memory :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
She is so cute!! I can't believe how old she is already! Time really goes by so fast!
Hey, I think she needs a neck brace for that flower in her hair. I know who you can ask about that...
She is a very cute girl. I'm glad she's doing well. I still think she looks a lot like Daniel.
She is adorable! Kids grow up too quickly. I can't believe she is 10 months.
Post a Comment