"God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family."--Author Unknown

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Thievery

Sometime Wednesday night Aaron's car which was parked outside the garage in front of our house got broken into. The thief went through the car and stole the auto insurance cards among who knows what else. Good thing it was just the "commuter" car and it didn't have any electronics or anything too valuable inside. Unfortunately, it did have some bank receipts inside with our account number on it. Because of that I spent all Thursday morning changing our account numbers over at the bank and getting new credit cards and debit cards. The extra bad thing is the debit and credit cards aren't going to be here for another week and my current checks aren't good because they have the old account number on them. They were able to overnight one credit card, but that went to Aaron since he needs it for work. I guess I will be hanging out at home a lot this week since I don't have any form of payment...At least I will be saving money this week because there is no way to spend it. Hey I am trying to stay positive here :).

No comments: