"God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family."--Author Unknown

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Daniel, Mii Fit

Daniel occasionally feels left out because Josh and Matthew get to have Kids in the Park every morning and he doesn't. He also likes to exercise with me in the mornings, but I haven't been doing too much of that lately. Yesterday I dusted off the Wii Fit and got it set up. Daniel was so excited to help me exercise. After I exercised, with Daniel's help of course, I set up a Mii for Daniel and he got to do the running part by himself. Now in the running section you have a running guide that stays in front of you to show you where to go. Daniel thought the running guide was someone to race with so he ran faster to beat the guide at the end. He kept getting upset when the running guide caught up to him, but he did beat him in the end. Here's a video--I really need to remember to film it the right way. I forget until I have to download it and it's sideways--sorry:

He also tried out the aerobics section as well: He's quite the comic relief!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

He is so cute!!! I love how curious they are and how they like doing what we do, which doesn't last long!!

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Melanie said...

Carter also has his own Mii and he really loves seeing himself on the tv.