Saturday while we were driving up Sardine Canyon listening to Conference this is what happened. First Sarah made her own entertainment by getting herself undressed as much as she could while in her car seat starting with her shoes. Then everyone succumbed, except Matthew of course, and took a nap--I probably would have to, but I was driving.


In other things I have to say adults still get owies, too. Sunday I was making Potato Bacon soup for dinner. Matthew can't handle any lumpy textures so I tried to puree things in the pan to make it smooth. It didn't work very well so I transferred the soup to the blender. That's where things went wrong. I spilled some on my arm and scalded it. I have a nice war wound that's a huge blister on my forearm to show for it. I usually am not a whiner, but burns hurt.
1 comment:
ouch! hope it heals quickly!
Post a Comment