"God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family."--Author Unknown

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Broken?!

I'll admit I am little on the clumsy side sometimes. Yesterday I stubbed my toe and it hurt worse than any other time I stubbed it. It also stayed pretty sore and tender. It wasn't until I saw the big lump on the side, the bruising and the swelling that I figured it was broken:(as you can tell by the tan lines I LOVE wearing flip flops!!): OUCH!! I am also supposed to go work out tonight at the gym wearing running shoes that squeeze my toes together. Another OUCH!! Hmmmmm--I guess we will see how that turns out....

3 comments:

kim said...

Owie foot! Although I feel for you it grosses me out!!!!!
I mostly wanted to comment on how adorable your picture is on your home page! I love it!

KiLee said...

So - you can definitely tell you love flip flops! That is an awesome line! :)
Sorry about the toe - it looks super painful. I hope it gets better soon!

bamatamb said...

Holy Cow, Rebecca! That totally looks broken to me--it looks awful. Hang in there! And don't go to the gym, you've got the perfect excuse--you should use it! :)