In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.
- Gordon B. Hinckley
"God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family."--Author Unknown
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Meet Daniel Jr. (aka Noah)
I was looking at some old pictures last night and I could not believe how much Noah looks just like Daniel as a baby.
Here's Noah: Here's Daniel:Here's Noah:
Here's Daniel:Here's Noah:
Here's Daniel:
It's crazy how much they look alike!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
They do look a lot alike! Hadlie looks so much like Garrett did as a baby! It's fun to have twinner babies!
He's getting so big, and he's so cute! I'm so glad he is finally off of the oxygen and doing better!
I am happily married to a wonderful husband. We have four busy boys with one cute little girl. My kids keep me pretty busy most of the time, so when I get a spare moment, I like to read, blog and scrapbook. I attended college and received my Bachelor's Degree in Nursing. At college, I met my husband in a karate class of all places and we have been married for 12 years. After putting my husband through college by working full time graveyard shifts as a nurse, I have gone on hiatus to be a stay-at-home Mom and enjoy spending time with the kids.
3 comments:
They do look a lot alike! Hadlie looks so much like Garrett did as a baby! It's fun to have twinner babies!
He's getting so big, and he's so cute! I'm so glad he is finally off of the oxygen and doing better!
Seriously - all your kids look enough alike that you know they are related. I love it! They are so cute!!
Ok..was I looking at Daniel & Noah or Sydney???
Post a Comment