This morning we were having a relaxing day at home doing laundry and reading. I of course was in the middle of a good book and couldn't put it down. Whenever I am reading a good book the whole world could collapse around me and I wouldn't notice. I paid the price for that this morning. I thought Sarah and Daniel were playing so well together because I didn't hear any fighting. Now I know exactly why there was no fighting--they were busy decorating my house. It seems Sarah's favorite color is orange since that's the marker she always gets a hold of.
She seems to like the greens and oranges on the cupboards:

dining bench:

her hands:

and feet:

and on the counter:

She also got it on her face and clothes, but I didn't get a very good picture of that. After coloring all over everything in the kitchen she went over to the bookshelf and pulled out the top shelf causing all the books to fall. After they were on the floor she scattered them as far as she could.

Good thing I finished my book today. I don't want to see what she would be capable of tomorrow without as much supervision!!
No comments:
Post a Comment